Pardons and Waivers require more than just filling out forms. At Notarizers, we process each application efficiently and correctly with a passionate , knowledgeable staff and Commissioner of Oaths.
Notarizers use RCMP Accredited fingerprints to ensure that each application has the maximum chance of success, adhering to the strict processing requirements mandated by the Canadian government and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
With our experts, you will get a Canadian pardon
The process can be lengthy, complex, and intensive if you seek a Canadian pardon, US entry waiver, or record expungement. You may not achieve the desired outcome without an experienced pardons representative in your corner.
Since we began, Notarizers has been providing excellent service to Canadians seeking pardons Canada and waivers in the United States. We will make sure that you receive:
- Kind and meticulous fingerprinting services
- Active phone and email contact with our service members to keep you updated on your Pardons Canada application status.
- Experts with extensive experience who have aided numerous Canadians in obtaining pardons Canada
- Assistance from professionals who have an in-depth understanding of the record-clearing and US Entry Waiver processes, as well as the pardons Canada procedure
- Identify your eligibility for a Canadian pardon, a US entry waiver, or record expungement.
- Our staff members are working harder to hasten the process of approving your pardons in Canada.
- You can trust our experts to put in the time and effort required to restore your freedom when dealing with the convictions on your criminal record.
Get in touch with us today to discuss how we can release you from the burdens of a DUI, theft, fraud, or possession conviction.
Please schedule an appointment with our experts for detailed information. Contact us or visit our site today! For further information on how to get your Canadian pardon or record suspension at Notarizers, please contact Notarizers by email at Info@Notarizers.ca or by phone at 416-782-5926. Victor Opara. Victor Nnamdi Opara. Opara Law PC. Notary Public. RCMP Accredited Fingerprinting Agent. FBI Accredited Fingerprinting. Vulnerable Sector Checks. RCMP C-216C. FBI FD-258, FD-1164. Identity History Summary Request. Pardons. Waivers. Police Clearance Certificate. Criminal Record Check. C.I.P.C. Check. CCDC Stamps Statutory Declaration 416-782-5926. Authentication and Legalization. Apostille. Notarizers.ca. TheFingerPrinter.com, RCMPeFingerprinting.com in North York, Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Ajax, Markham, Woodbridge, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, and Brampton.