A card game called Live Dragon Tiger Singapore is play quickly on a table.
Players’ wagers on the table’s possibilities for the Dragon or Tiger signal the start of the game.
You win if the highest card appears on your chosen option, whether you wager on the Dragon or Tiger box.
How Do You Play?
You first place chips on either the Dragon box or the Tiger box to make a wager on.
The dealer then distributes one card from each set to the corresponding boxes on the table.
If your initial wager or call has the highest card value of the two available box options, you win. You lose if you don’t.
To Know Rules
- You have a choice between two options in the video game Dragon Tiger. Either the Dragon set or the Tiger set is an option for betting.
- A shoe containing six to eight pre-shuffle decks of cards is used to draw the cards.
- The king has the highest value in Dragon Tiger, while the ace has the lowest. In essence, the cards are rank from ace through 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, and K.
- After each player has staked their money on their preferred option, op2sg the dealer pulls one card and places it first on the Dragon box, then the Tiger box.
- If the box of your choice contains a card with a value greater than the other set, you win. Otherwise, the game is over. The players who bet on Tiger will win, for instance, if the Tiger box card is a J and the Dragon box card is a 4.
- Each player at a table has their own set of Tiger, Dragon, and Tie boxes in this game, which is played solely against the dealer.
For both sets, the winning payoff is even money, or one time the starting wager.